Robyn Chachula is the author of Vintage Modern Crochet, Blueprint Crochet Sweaters, Unexpected Afghans, and Crochet Stitches Visual Encyclopedia. Her work has also been featured in many popular crochet publications such as Crochet! and Vogue Crochet. Robyn is also a contributing crochet designer in Annie's Autumn Bliss, a stunning collection of 40+ knitting and crochet patterns and is one of the crochet experts on the Annie's PBS television show Knit and Crochet Now!. She is also a crochet instructor for Annie’s Online Classes.
- 03:10 Robyn shares her excitement for crochet and other types of crafting.
- 04:09 Robyn tells about her positivity while working on Knit and Crochet Now!
- 04:44 Robyn describes when crochet entered her life.
- 06:41 When to decide to turn crochet design into a business
- 10:04 Robyn discusses the TV show, Knit and Crochet Now!
- 11:48 Robyn shares her viewpoint on rejections.
- 13:26 Finding the balance between your day job and creating a business
- 16:07 Robyn elaborates on how she became involved with Knit and Crochet Now!
- 30:12 Robyn describes her biggest challenge as a designer and business owner.
- 32:05 Annie’s Autumn Bliss Collection
- 36:03 Robyn describes her online teaching style.
Receive a 20% discount on any of Robyn’s Annie’s Online Crochet Video Classes with coupon code: 20offrc. Click here to learn more!