Welcome to Power Purls Unplugged, with me, Kara Gott Warner. Your comments have shown me that the raw, unpolished aspect of a live podcast certainly has an appeal to many of you. I love getting your feedback. It's been necessary, in order to balance the different time zones and to find the best time frame for this show. Join me today, as I talk to the Power Purls Facebook Group, live, while recording my podcast. We will discuss what being creative with your knitting means to you. Take your knitting to the next level. Let's keep the conversation going!
Catch me live at 12pm EST Fridays, on Facebook.com/PowerPurlsPodcast. To watch past broadcasts, you can find them in the video library on the Power Purls Facebook page.
- Kara talks about how to make more space and margin time for creativity
- The inspiration for making FB live a podcast - my episode with Marly Bird
- What does “creative” mean in knitting creatively?
- Listen to my episode with Marly Bird and become inspired!
- Kara talks about: How the indirect passion for sitting with knitting for hours on end has given me certain things in my life.
- Can you take a chance with your knitting? Go without a pattern and see what comes?
- Don't be afraid while attempting something.
- Kara says: “Those magical mistakes are where the magic happens”.
- Get crazy and try a new way! See what happens!
- How different gauges of yarn can really be a creative feature
- Feeling intuitive? Just jump in! Go with it! Try it!
- Just keep going and “embrace those beautiful holes”.
- Kara urges and encourages you to “go free, without a pattern and try it out”.
- You can stand a chance to win a “swagbag” worth over $100 from Plymouth Yarn!
- How you can support the show and get some sweet rewards and perks for as little as $1.
With special thanks to my Patreon supporters! Support Power Purls on Patreon! Check out the details here to learn how to become a patron of the show... there are some pretty sweet rewards for getting in on this ground-floor level!